Troubleshooting AWS Serverless Applications with Lumigo
Lumigo is a troubleshooting platform for serverless applications. With one-click distributed tracing, Lumigo lets developers effortlessly find & fix issues in serverless and microservices environments.
In this workshop you will learn how easy it can be to debug serverless applications with Lumigo.
- Create and deploy a demo appolication.
- Integrate Lumigo with the demo application and view your applicatio in Lumigo.
- Use Lumigo to troubleshoot timeouts and business logic.
- Identify slow dependencies and debug slow Lambda invocations.
- Setting up alerts in lumigo.
Who should take this workshop?
- Software Developers
- Infrastructure Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Solutions Architects
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs)
- Technical leads
What we will cover in this workshop
- Deploying a full-stack application using the Serverless framework.
- One-click distributed tracing with Lumigo.
- Troubleshooting Lambda timeout errors.
- Troubleshooting errors in business logic.
- Troubleshooting performance issues.
- Configuring alerts in Lumigo.
The examples and sample code provided in this workshop are intended to be consumed as instructional content. These will help you understand how various AWS services can be architected to build a solution while demonstrating best practices along the way. These examples are not intended for use in production environments.